My First Marathon

Sunday, May 15, 2005

another disappointing outing

I went for my weekly run today (I know, I need to increase the frequency of these), and it went just about as well as last week's run...which did not go well. The main issue today again was lower back pain. I took a different route today and went north on the Towpath Trail, and it seemed a lot less busy (i.e., less bikers). I ended up walking/running about 7 miles, and was pretty tuckered out afterwards, and my feet were actually getting pretty sore. I would guess that I did get my 3+ miles of running in, but not in a manner in which I wanted to. I'm hoping to get another run in sometime this week before my vacation. My training program starts in 3 weeks, and I'm not at the level I should be yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home